Area Sales Manager NP Multan
Industry: Area Sales Manager NP Multan
Occupational Category: Area Sales Manager NP Multan
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: PK, 60000
Description: The creation of exceptional out of home food experiences is the business of Nestlé Professional. We are a food and beverage company dedicated to partnering in and furthering the business of everyone involved in the foodservice and hospitality industry. Our passion is food and beverages and our aim is to develop close relationships with all our partners and use our global experience and know-how to share new, profitable, business ideas, trends and insights to ultimately help you achieve ongoing consumer satisfaction through our brands, products and solutions. Whatever your business challenges, ideas or opportunities, we will work by your side to help you realise the success you dreamed of and to always provide a memorable culinary experience for your guests. We are not just in the business of food and beverages but dedicated to delivering exceptional satisfaction on every plate and cup, dedicated to making more possible, with you. Learn more by visiting www.global.nestleprofessional.com.
- Design and write specifications for tools for in-house customers
- Build tools according to specifications
- day in the life of…
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs for the assigned Area.
- Develop and Implement field sales plan for the assigned area.
- Effectively manage distributors/customers and their operations.
- Responsible for the execution of the Channel Category plans at the POP/Outlets as per the channel and category prioritization.
- Responsible to provide quality and on-time information.
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies.
- Coach, motivate and develop Distributor’s and Nestle direct sales force.
3-5 years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop himself/herself & the team
- Capacity to understand all sales functions i.e. CCSD, Customer, Field sales
- Prior experience in managing field sales team
- Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.
- Highly motivated.
- Learns quickly.
- Nestle Corp provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including: Medical, Life, Dental
- Performance-based annual bonus plan, project-completion bonuses
If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to [email protected]
Date Posted: 2011-10-31