BD & Marketing Executive in MENA Recruit
My client, a leading international law firm, is seeking to recruit a BD & Marketing Executive to assist the Regional BD Manager. The role will involve typical BD duties such as maintaining and updating firm website and lawyer bios;
• Assist with preparation of PPT presentations as required
• Support with document preparation and editing for pitches and proposals as required
• Assist with seminars, receptions, third party speaking engagements and events (e.g. invitations, mailing lists, RSVP and guest tracking, name badges, logistics and materials, meet and greet), updating web content, creating invites and mailing lists in coordination with London team members, etc
• Liaise with suppliers to source merchandise/services to be used at/for the purpose events or for other marketing purposes such as ordering or printing materials
• Process expenses as well as supplier invoices and follow up on payments, etc.
• Monitor and maintain inventory and stocks of publications/materials
• Assist the lawyers and BD team with the annual legal directory submissions and awards process including providing templates, filing, word processing and edits, and submissions online
• Support with organising meetings and co-ordinate with office manager, receptionist and other secretarial/admin colleagues – e.g. booking meeting rooms, circulating teleconference numbers and printing/circulating documents for meetings, maintain holiday calendar, etc.
• Support the department heads with diary management, meeting support and general administration
• Support other colleagues during busy periods and absences with document support, and other administrative activities.
• Undertake ad hoc research as required and liaise with library team in London as required
AED 17,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience. The firm offers health insurance and a discretionary annual bonus scheme for this role in Dubai.
• Degree holder in these sectors, legal, banking or top accountancy i.e. professional services.
• Minimum 2 years in a similar role
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Attention to detail for proofing
• Ability to work well in a team and independently
• Confidence and good personal presentation with good social skills
• Computer literacy – competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential
• A flexible approach with regard to daily tasks and working hours
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines