Faysal Bank Jobs for Sales & Business Development
Implementing strategies of the management, maximizing new business opportunities and deepen existing relationships with the aim of creating profitability whilst ensuring the highest levels of service quality and operational controls.
- Ensure achievement of assigned targets as per the defined deadlines.
- Daily sessions on business momentum and target achievement with Relationship Managers / Frontline Staff.
- Inculcate the cross-sell culture among the frontline staff members with the objective to have Multiple Product Sales Model comprising of Deposits, Bancassurance, Consumer Finance,Value Added Services (VAS), SME and Agri.
- Improvement in utilization of Alternate Distribution Channels like, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Debit Cards and SMS Banking.
- Portfolio Analysis of the Branch, identifying the stagnant customer base and drive the deepening of multiple products selling.
- Effective interaction with clients focusing on existing customer base, tail management and activation of dormant accounts.
- Generate additional business through referrals.
P&L and Balance Sheet
- Monthly review of P&L of the Branch with the objective of optimum utility of available resources, which will lead to enhanced revenue lines with standard cost components.
- Balance Sheet management inline with the Bank’s strategy.
- Management of Cost of Fund keeping in view the Interest Rate Scenario and the Bank’s Strategic view.
- Periodic analysis of associated cost components and devise the strategies to control the cost environment keeping in view the inflationary challenges.
- Controlling of day-to-day variable expenses.
Customer Experience & Efficiency in Banking Services
- Effective complaint management
- Monitor service delivery in the Branch ensuring high competitive standards.
- Monitoring of Branch upkeep to enhance customer experience.
Branch Operations & Compliance
- Compliance of regulatory framework with special focus on KYC parameters.
- Constantly review internal and prudential KYC and AML requirements with a view to remain updated on any revisions
- Periodic Review of the customer base in line with the assigned risk categories.
- Transaction monitoring with special focus on large transaction volumes.
- Conduct periodic sessions with Branch Staff and Ops Support Team to review key operational risks and efficiency level as per KPIs and KRIs.
- Responsible for satisfactory audit rating for the branch.
Managing Human Resources
- Lead and motivate Branch Staff towards achieving their respective targets.
- Identify and elevate staffby providing role enhancement opportunities.
- Recommendation for Recruitment, transfer and postings of staff.
- Coaching, mentoring&counseling staff members.
- Undertake succession planning.
- Staff performance reviews – productivity & performance appraisals
- Any other assignment delegated by supervisor.
Communication Skills, Account Sales Strategies, Interpersonal Skills,