- Transform Group
- Dubai, UAE
The ideal candidate shall work with a variety of patients including musculo skeletal cases, perform physio-therapeutic assessment of patients with diverse and complex conditions & provide a physiotherapy diagnosis and to develop and deliver a patient focused treatment program.
- Assess patient understanding of treatment proposals, gain valid informed consent and have the capacity to work within a legal framework with all patients.
- To be responsible for maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient treatment records in line with the DHA standards of practice.
- To perform comprehensive physio therapeutic assessment of patients with diverse presentations, complex physical and psychological conditions using clinical reasoning skills and manual assessment techniques to provide an accurate diagnosis of their condition. This may include interpretation and analysis of clinical and non – clinical information and investigations
- Formulate and deliver specialized individual physiotherapy treatment programs based on a sound knowledge of evidence based practice and treatment options using clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of treatment skills e.g. manual physiotherapy techniques, patient education, exercise classes, and other alternative options.
- Helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury
- Organizing physical exercise sessions
- Providing education and advice about exercise and movement
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in the profession
– Hold DHA License or DHA Eligibility Letter with valid PSV report
– Female Western or European Educated and Trained Physiotherapist
– Be able to work within changing priorities and deadlines
– Positive approach to working as a member of a team
– Cultural awareness and sensitivity