Finance Business Partner Jobs in Mandi Express (Pvt.) Ltd
This is a very important position as the impact created by this person spans across Mandi Express and through the entire agriculture supply chain of Pakistan. From a Finance perspective the world of agriculture produce is an untapped and unknown entity. We are one of the first organizations to truly dig deep and understand how the supply chain works and how cash flows through the supply chain. The mandi or wholesale market is theoretically a large stock market with daily fluctuations in price which are determined by the daily changes in demand and supply.
This complex flow of cash is captured by our supply chain management system and there are countless opportunities of growth within this market. The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for Leading, Creating and Growing a team of 10 Finance professionals. The chosen candidate will report directly to the CEO and has the power to influence prices that reflect the market of Karachi & Lahore.
- Finance Business Partnering position is about supporting the whole business to raise standards in key decision areas, taking a forward-looking and commercial view supported by a rich consulting toolkit and high emotional intelligence to help articulate different options and influence decisions
- To understand the business dynamics ,develop business understanding, including the Competitive environment, Business Model , Processes, Systems, and Organizational Culture through this understanding determine the business needs and help to meet them, considering the fact that it takes time, and that the businesses changes
- FBP role is to understand and put himself/ herself in the other person’s shoes so you can understand the questions they are asked every day and the decisions they have to make. Start having conversations in the same manner that business units discuss issues. The goal is to change the perception of Finance from a policing function to a knowledgeable Partner that adds value and addresses risk
- FBP keeps the advice relevant to the changing needs of the Business, stay abreast of developments in the organization, industry and the wider economy, allowing the organization to seize opportunities and mitigate new threats.
- To ensure that the model is continuously refined and investment made into different decision areas as the business evolves and its capabilities improve.
- Provide insights about new business models by comparing revenue generation under current contracts with contracts based on new pricing and delivery models.
- Supporting the business by leading collaborative efforts. By assuming the role of cross-functional integrator, act as a conduit for functional groups that don’t necessarily work with one another.
- To Oversee, Restructure and Monitor Entire Financial and Accounting Cycle of MX for all Regions and Location in Pakistan
- To do Financial Planning, Financial modelling, Prepare Budget, Forecast Projections, Analyzing of Income Statements, P&L , Balance Sheets, Data analytics & Cash flow analysis and to prepare Feasibility Reports on the Projects
- Ensure, quality information is used by the business units for decision making and exercises foresight to ensure that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood
- Oversees activities related to the monthly Financial closing,preparation of monthly division management performance reporting, KPIs/ OKRs ,Scorecards and meeting corporate financial reporting requirements
- Preparation of SOPs and Accounting Policies and Procedures, and ensuring a high level of financial control is followed while maintaining data integrity
- To make sure that the correct entry of data into our system is happening with laser sharp accuracy
- To monitor and manage Collection Cycle
- To monitor Budgeting and Forecasting cycles
- To automate Accounting and Finance Processes
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and insights on specific
- ERP implementation experience in the organization will be plus
- To visit SabziMandi Warehouse as and when required basis
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 8 years of total work experience and out of which 3 years in a Leadership role
- A good understanding of engineering and processes
- Meticulous outset and superior attention to detail
- A numerical savant and very good understanding of building models and the ability to speak in the language of numbers. Essentially be able to apply the scientific method through numbers
- A foodie with a high amount of interest in the agriculture industry. Even purchasing fruits for their family on a daily basis is something we prefer over no experience at all
- Strong willed, street smart with the ability to deal with upper management as well as with riders and packers
- Good amount of management experience and a natural leader and be able Be able to manage virtual teams as well at different locations
- High Level of Integrity and Strong work Ethics
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
- High energy, Go getter attitude and Strong work ethics
- Facilitation and Conflict Resolution
- Creative and Critical Thinker
- Culture Agile
- Cooperative and Positive Attitude
Salary Range: Market Competitive
How to Apply:
- Send your CV at [email protected] Please enter the Job title “Finance Business Partner” in the subject line of your email and fill out the form below.
- Fill out form: https://goo.gl/forms/0BFPNC85U2kmyhQv2