Iqra Unversity Jobs January 2020: Iqra Unversity is looking to hire Manager IT & Network Support & Services
Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Monitoring Primary Data Center (Main Campus EDC Tower) and Secondary Data Center (Gulshan Campus).
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Manage technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Develops procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
- Develops and coordinates project directions and schedules to maximize benefits and minimize impacts on customer organizations.
- Provides leadership in the planning and implementation of projects for computer operations and enterprise systems administration.
- Manage tools, procedures, and training sessions for Operations, Client Support and Systems
- Development staff to assist with work.
- BS/MS in Computer Science with a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Proven working experience as an IT manager
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Hands-on experience of Oracle 12C database and Oracle Application Server
- Experience of designing and implementation of IT policies and procedures
- Experience of ensuring the security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV at [email protected] (State “Manager IT” in subject line).
Iqra Unversity is looking to hire Manager MIS
Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Supervising the development and maintenance of software applications and ensuring the protection of users’ data.
- Supervising the implementation of data warehousing and data mining system to assist top management in making strategic decisions.
- Analyzing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Develop and implement standardized MIS procedures across all business applications.
- Develop process improvements for increased efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Perform periodic maintenance and servicing of the MIS system to improve operational efficiency.
- Network administration to ensure the smooth running of MIS.
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting IT systems.
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Manage live stream server, live stream events.
- Disaster prevention and recovery mechanism in place. Backup security arrangement for all official data.
- To provide technical support to the resource center in developing and maintaining a virtual library.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Applicants with the knowledge of Oracle database administration will be preferred.
- Masters in MIS with at least 5 years of relevant experience
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV at [email protected] (State “Manager MIS” in subject line).