Website WEIWO Electronic and technology DMCC
1. Be responsible for improving the rules and regulations and service standards of the after-sales department of the company, and supervise their implementation;
2. Responsible for arranging after-sales maintenance personnel for professional skills training and supplement;
3. Be responsible for the overall tracking and management of after-sales service of mobile phones, establish good customer relationship, and maintain the company’s high-quality service image;
4. Responsible for the supervision and evaluation of after-sales team personnel, performance evaluation, improve the efficiency and success of department members;
5. Responsible for docking and supporting the after-sales business of the company’s sales department and factories.
6. Be responsible for coordinating customer complaints and handling emergencies.
1.More than 5 years of mobile phone after-sales experience;
2.At least 3 years experience in mobile maintenance center management;
3. Accurate understanding of consumers’and users’ needs and strong communication and coordination skills;
4. Responsibility, good communication skills, short-term travel.