Pak Army Jobs 2020 – Apply Online for Join Pakistan Army
According to the estimation provided by the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) in 2017, the Pakistan Army had approximately 550,000 active-duty personnel, supported by the Army Reserve and National Guard—effectively making it the 6th largest army in the world in terms of manpower. Citizens can enlist for voluntary military service upon reaching 16 years of age and cannot be deployed for combat until age 18 in accordance with the Constitution of Pakistan.
The Pakistan Army’s primary objective and constitutional mission is to ensure the national security and national unity of Pakistan by defending it against external aggression or the threat of war. It can also be requisitioned by the federal government to respond to internal threats by maintaining peace and security within its land borders.
List of Available Vacancies (Update)
- Corps of Engineers
- Corps of Signals
- Army Services Corps (ASC)
- Corps of Electrical
- Mechanical Engineers
- Army Education Corps
- Public Relation Officer (PRO)
- Civil Driver
- Sweeper (Sanitary Worker)
Advantages to Join Pak Army
- Accommodation in the academy
- Attractive salary packages
- Chances of advancement
- Cooperative management
- Training under professional officers
- Free food
- Friendly and motivated environment
- Chance to grow as an individual
- Retirement plans
- Lifetime pension
- Health and dental care is provided on weekly basis
- Post-retirement benefits
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army 2020
- The minimum qualification that one should have for applying is matric class.
- If you have completed your matric and inter or you have a bachelor’s or postgraduate degree, getting a rank in this field as a soldier, officer or captain depends upon your qualification.
- Candidate should be in between 17years to 27 years of age.
- Height of the applicant should be more than 5ft 6inches (5”6’)
- The applicant should be unmarried at the time of registration and should be physically fit for the medical test that will be conducted after the interview.
- Once you will join it you will be trained according to the requirement and certain set of rules will be given to you.