PTCL Jobs 2020 in Lahore for Business Development
Manager (Legal) is responsible to provide management guidance for legal proceedings, labour laws, conducts commercial litigation and related corporate matters including consumer cases, regional commercial matters, recovery matters also ensures the implementation of court’s verdict.
- Ensure operational efficiency and ROI of all franchisees and distributors.
- Ensure that all direct channels managers and their staff are well trained and monitored to deliver assigned jobs efficiently.
- Ensure agreed numeric and weighted distribution reach on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure that business partners and their staff are well trained and monitored to deliver assigned jobs efficiently.
- Ensure that territory achieves assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets for all brands according to agreed quality benchmark.
- Ensure that scientific routing and journey plans are in place for distribution officers and FSAs.
- Ensure ample stock of all brands with distributors and franchisees for standardized distribution in agreed channels.
- Ensure direct delivery to channels with agreed service level, productivity and controlling out of stock to channel through distributors and franchisees.
- Should exactly know total retailers in his dedicated area.
- Visit all OSS according to a route and ensure at least 01 visit to each Point of sales every month.
- This will focus on making distributors, OSS, Exchanges, ufone franchise and other franchisees more efficient through scientific performance management support.
- Having good work relationship and coordination with business operation teams (ABMs and CSRs) for in time installation and fault rectification.
- The role will lead a team of business partners (franchise and distributors) and their staff.
- Ensure that all points of sale within area are well managed according to Trade Marketing strategy and ensuring agreed service level, productivity and out of stock.
- Ensure implementation of sales planning for all ptcl brands in the territory.
- Spend day in the market and visit at least 20 outlets per day according to a journey plan.
- Team Work
- Negotiation Skills
- Time and Meeting Management
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: BBA (Hons) in Marketing or MBA in Marketing
- Experience: 1 – 3 Years