Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs 2020
Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital is seeking talented Pakistani nationals for the posts of Staff Nurse, General Deputy Medical Officer, Casualty Medical Officer on a Contract basis to serve the nation. A candidate must be a well-disciplined, medically fit, 1 Year of experience and have a relevant qualification for this Full-Time Job. The basic qualifications for this position are:
- Candidate must be a medically fit
- Candidate must be single or unmarried
- Height must be 5 feet 4 inches
- Must be a native of Pakistan, not any foreign person to join Pak army
- Must have a domicile certificate of Lahore city
The education qualification for this position is:
- Having an MBBS Degree
- Relevant Diploma
If this sounds like you, then Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital has just the role for you! Apply today.
The Posted date of this post is 26-07-2020 and the Last date is 06-08-2020. If you are eligible for this job apply before the due date. For more jobs visit the department page Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital Jobs. You can also visit Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.
How to apply for Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs 2020
- Send the application along with 2 passport size recent photos at a given address.
- Address: Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital, Zarar Shaheed Road, Lahore-33.
- Tel: 042-36637004