Regional Finance Manager jobs in daraz
- Monitoring the regional financial accounting and reporting systems on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure the data in the ERP system is up to date
- Providing and interpreting financial information and business trends including providing objective strategic advice to the Group CFO on financial performance
- Work in collaboration with Group CFO and Alibaba management on key initiatives related to financial reporting consistency, fluctuation and business trend analysis
- Build relationships with key country management to drive financial process changes required in order to streamline the reporting framework for the Group
- Provide internal finance business partner services for new initiatives / feature releases across the Group as well as support on business operation as they impact financial matters to the Group.
- Interpreting cash flows and predicting future cash spend trends of countries in the group
- Analyzing change of financial performance and advising operational teams and management of said changes on a just in time basis accordingly
- Analyzing competitors, market and economic trends and keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation in the countries that the Group operates in.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction and efficiency opportunities.
- Ensure always adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Prior knowledge and experience (approx. 3-5 years) of IFRS laws and regulations with regional financial reporting and planning exposure in the Asia Pacific region preferred. US GAAP experience is a bonus.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance or/and Qualified CA/ACCA/CIMA accountant (or equivalent) with a strong academic record especially IFRS skills.
- Experience: 6+ years’ experience in Financial control/accounting process design and delivery within a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced excel skills (including formulas pivots & macros)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, excellent level of English.
- Excellent Numeric skills with strong attention to details and accuracy.